I did realize the name of this is quite long...lol
BUT! This recipe is extremely easy and quick to make. Most importantly, delicious!
This is a great way to use up the spotted bananas. I came up with recipe when we had a ton of ripe bananas in the kitchen.
Prep time: 8 mins
Cook time: 17 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
2 dozens bite-size
3 ripe bananas, mashed
1/2c dark chocolate chips
1/4c almond milk , or any non-dairy milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, mix through
- Drop tablespoons of the dough onto a cookie sheet, bake for 15-20 minutes
- Let it cool and enjoy!
- I used a combination of steel-cut and rolled oats for a chewier texture without it being too hard
- Feel free to add some chia seeds, flax meal and any good stuff!
- The riper the bananas, the sweeter the cookies