Sunday, February 14, 2016

About me

Let's Do This!

Hey guys!

I just started blogging and here's a short introduction about myself and this blog. 

Who am I?

I am Krystal, 18 years old. A international student from Hong Kong who studies abroad in the United States. I love food, travel, fitness, beauty, and, last but not least, Jesus!

What is this blog gonna be posting?

I'm thinking about posting about the following:
Food: Vegan recipes, Asian cuisine recipes
Fitness: Tips for nutrition and fitness
Beauty products review
Maybe talk about my experience in America as a foreigner/student (if anyone is interested)
And updates when I travel

Please let me know in the comments if there is anything I didn't think of that you are interested in. :)


Live happy, healthy, strong, and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment